Competitive Salary plus excellent benefits
“Our staff are our most valuable asset”
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd, is an established, successful and prominent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing a comprehensive range of professional services to the housing sector. Established in 1980 we have over three decades of wide-ranging experience working with clients throughout the UK.
Based at our modern Head Office in Huddersfield, we are looking for an enthusiastic new Architect to work within our existing, close-knit team of experienced Architects, Technologists and Technicians. With a variety of residential projects covering both new build and refurbishment, your workload will include:
- Scheme designs from inception
- Detailed scheme designs for planning applications
- Producing working drawings/specifications
- Production of Planning, Building Control and Construction Issue Drawings
- Chairing client meetings
- Attending site and liaising with clients and contractors
To be one of our Architects you will need:
- 2-3 years post qualification experience, however we will consider ambitious newly qualified Architect with a flair for Design.
- High degree of proficiency in AutoCAD/Revit/SketchUp/Photoshop/InDesign/MS Office
- A strong technical ability in main forms of construction
- Experience in UK Building and Planning regulations/procedures
- Good interpersonal, communication and written articulation skills
- A team player with the determination to drive projects forward
- An organised and methodical approach to your work
Why join us?
- Be part of a modern, forward thinking & niche consultancy
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Payment of professional subscription fees
- Excellent fully funded training programme with regular in-house CPD events to support career development
- Family friendly benefits
- Contributory pension scheme & four times salary life assurance
- Fun social & team building events paid for & organised by the company
- Professional, modern offices with free parking
- Long service reward scheme
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
How to apply:
Apply via our website www.mdysoncareers.co.uk to upload a CV & covering letter along with details of your current and anticipated remuneration package. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please add “As seen on Holmfirth Events” when applying, thank you.