BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT
Part Time (25 hrs/week to suit)
“Our staff are our most valuable asset”
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is an established, successful and prominent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing a comprehensive range of professional services to the housing sector. Established in 1980 we have over three decades of wide-ranging experience working with clients throughout the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly Business Development Team, based in a professional office environment. We are looking for a new team member to assist in the sourcing and securing of new business opportunities along with associated administrative tasks. The position would suit a range of applicants including those looking for a change of career or flexibility around school hours. Personality and a “can do” attitude more important than experience.
Duties to include:
• Identify potential clients and contacts, carrying out research using both internal and external sources
• Establish and maintain relationships with existing/potential clients, generating leads through telephone calls and emails
• Maintain the company’s client database
• Generate meetings for members of the business development team
• Inform the business development team of upcoming tender opportunities
• Provide administrative support including typing, diary management, minute taking, upkeep of spreadsheets, etc.
• Confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills essential
• Enthusiastic, tenacious and calm under pressure
• Team player but with the ability to work on own initiative
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and knowledge of Powerpoint
• Experience in a research, telemarketing or business development role preferable but not essential
Why join us?
• Be part of a modern, forward thinking & niche consultancy
• Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme & four times salary life assurance
• Excellent fully funded training programme
• Fun social & team building events paid for & organised by the company
• Professional, modern offices with free parking
• Family friendly benefits
• Long service reward scheme
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
How to apply:
Apply via our website www.mdysoncareers.co.uk to upload a CV & covering letter along with details of your current and anticipated remuneration package. NO AGENCIES PLEASE. Please add “As seen on Holmfirth Events” when applying, thank you.