Job Description: Providing care assistance for people in their own home. Tasks may include household help such as; cooking, cleaning, running errands and shopping etc. Personal care and hygiene such as; bathing, washing, toileting and brushing hair. Medication prompting which can include; helping with exercise plans and reminding to take medication. Companionship and personal assistance such as; playing games, having a conversation, going to the theatre or local community activities.
- Pay: £9p/h (weekdays), £10.50 (weekends)
- All applicants must be drivers (essential)
- Applicants do not need to have experience but would be desirable
- Must be able to work every other weekend (two weekends a month)
- Must be able to travel to all areas
- Mileage reimbursed at 30p/m (remaining 15p can be reclaimed)
- 0 hours contract but hours are on average 25 hours/week
- Guaranteed hours may be available after probationary period is passed
- DBS, uniform and PPE covered
- Monthly pay
- Induction and 3 days training (paid after probation passed)
Areas: Holme Valley, Holmfirth, Melton, Lepton, Clayton West, Skelmanthorpe, Slaithwaite, Linthwaite, Netherton, Netherthong, Upperthong, Lockwood, Thongsbridge and Honley.
To apply, please email: email@example.com
For more details please contact phone number: 01484810293