POSITION NOW FILLED
Apple, Dyson, Rolls-Royce, Siemens, Jaguar
Where do these companies go for precision and accuracy?
Accu is a globally-recognised name in the precision engineering industry, specialising in the manufacture of bespoke fasteners and components. We supply a wide range of precision engineering components for a variety of industrial applications. We pride ourselves on our ability to support a diverse cross-section of the precision engineering industry. Our goal is to provide reliable, high-quality engineering components, with all the convenience of an online store.
We are trusted by world-leading engineers, and have provided precision hardware to some of the biggest names in medical research, autosport, aeronautics, and consumer electronics. We are proud to list companies such as Aston-Martin, Philips, and Dell among our clientele, and have provided components to research projects for over 100 universities worldwide.
In 2018, we completed Google’s Accelerated Growth Program for fast-growing tech companies. We sponsored the UCL Rover project, providing Accu components to create a rover able to operate in simulated Martian conditions. In the same year, we were featured in The Times’ report on The Future Of Engineering.
While we are a customer-focused company, we also pride ourselves in our employee care programmes. We provide fresh fruit and soft drinks to all employees as part of our healthy eating initiative, and regularly take part in team bonding exercises.
2018 was a great year for us, our number of employees almost doubled throughout the year, and since starting in 2012, we have built a close-knit team with an extremely low employee turnover rate. In 2019, we are expanding into a second warehouse to accommodate our rapid growth.
We are located at Hagg Wood Stone Quarry, on Woodhead Road, between Honley and Holmfirth – easily accessible by public transport, and with plenty of free parking.
Customer Success Team Member
Monday to Thursday; 9:00-17:00
Core responsibilities may include –
- Helping all customers with sales enquiries
- Creating orders and quotes for customers through our online system
- Creating purchase orders by verifying specifications and price
- Providing a fast and friendly service whilst displaying patience and
- Ensuring a smooth returns process for our customers
- Assisting in technical support through live chat, emails, and phones
- Chasing expired quotations to achieve sales goals
- Building customer relationships by going the extra mile
- Handling complaints and providing appropriate solutions within the
time constraints and ensure a satisfactory solution
- Computer literate and be able to adapt to new system changes
- Pragmatic problem-solver, who can creatively overcome constraints
in a fast-paced environment
- Organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads
- Excellent customer service skills, a natural ability to understand
- Being able to operate as part of a team or an individual
- You will be a person who is continuously looking to improve
processes and ways of working
- Commercially savvy with the ability to make sound business
- Somebody who understands the customer mindset and acts as an
advocate for our customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Operationally strong and thrive on working towards and hitting KPIs
- Knowledge of engineering components preferred but not required
If this advert interests you, please send your CV to email@example.com
Thank you for your time, and good luck with your job search.
Please add ‘as seen on Holmfirth Events’ within your application