Apple, Dyson, Rolls-Royce, Jaguar
Where do these companies go for precision and accuracy?
Accu is a globally-recognised name in the precision engineering industry, specialising in the manufacture of bespoke fasteners and components. We supply a wide range of precision engineering components for a variety of industrial applications. We pride ourselves on our ability to support a diverse cross-section of the precision engineering industry. Our goal is to provide reliable, high-quality engineering components, with all the convenience of an online store.
We are trusted by world-leading engineers, and have provided precision hardware to some of the biggest names in medical research, autosport, aeronautics, and consumer electronics. We are proud to list companies such as Aston-Martin, Philips, and Dell among our clientele, and have provided components to research projects for over 100 universities worldwide.
In 2018, we completed Google’s Accelerated Growth Program for fast-growing tech companies. We sponsored the UCL Rover project, providing Accu components to create a rover able to operate in simulated Martian conditions. In the same year, we were featured in The Times’ report on The Future Of Engineering.
While we are a customer-focused company, we also pride ourselves in our employee care programmes. We provide fresh fruit and soft drinks to all employees as part of our healthy eating initiative, and regularly take part in team bonding exercises.
As a company, we took part in:
- Foot golf
- Escape rooms
- Multiple Company-funded dinners
2018 was a great year for us, our number of employees almost doubled throughout the year, and since starting in 2012, we have built a close-knit team with an extremely low employee turnover rate. In 2019, we are expanding into a second warehouse to accommodate our rapid growth.
We are located at Hagg Wood Stone Quarry, on Woodhead Road, between Honley and Holmfirth – easily accessible by public transport, and with plenty of free parking.
Customer Success Team Member
Core responsibilities may include –
- Helping with all customer and sales enquiries
- Creating orders and quotes for customers through our online system
- Creating purchase orders
- Assisting in technical support through live chat, emails, and phones
- Dealing with returns
- Chasing expired quotations to achieve sales goals
- Customer relationship building
- IT proficiency
- Experience in customer service preferred but not required (Training will be provided)
- Must be willing to work as a part of a team
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Punctual and personable
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of engineering components preferred but not required
If this advert interests you, please send your CV to email@example.com
Thank you for your time, and good luck with your job search.
Please add ‘as seen on Holmfirth Events’ within your application