Scroll down to see all the upcoming events, or click the category below, thank you.
Do not download or copy this data for commercial purposes.
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Friday, repeating until 29th November 2019
This is a 5-week course delving into how yoga can help alleviate and manage symptoms of stress and anxiety.
These will be small group sessions which will combine both theory and practice over the course of the 5 weeks we will look at
* The effects of stress on the Nervous System
* Recognising the symptoms
* How yoga creates change
* Practices that support self-regulation
* Pranayama ( breathing) for stress and anxiety
* Yoga practices to release tension
* Benefits of sound (mantra) & mudra ( hand gestures)
* Essential oils for calm and wellbeing
* Restorative yoga & relaxation
Stress is such a huge part of modern-day living and finding ways of managing and coping with the demands daily life takes on our health and wellbeing is really becoming crucial.
So please take the time to join me for this 5-week course to learn some simple and effective tools yoga has to offer.
No prior yoga experience necessary. spaces are limited to small group sessions.
The full course is £62.50 and bookings can be made through the link below.