Hey Days Nursery in Holmfirth is seeking a full-time qualified nursery practitioner to work within our toddler room.
The daily duties involve:
- Maintain high levels of care and education.
- Provide excellent levels of supervision to ensure the safety of the children at all times
- Work as part of a team to create a safe and stimulating environment that caters for all children’s individual needs.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To work closely with the manager and line manager to ensure the Vision and Mission of the nursery is delivered on a daily basis.
- Provide planning for a key group of children which follows the EYFS Framework and follow the settings observation and assessment process.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Relevant childcare qualification of at least level 2
- Previous experience of working in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the EYFS
- Good knowledge of safeguarding procedures
- The ability to communicate effectively with children, their families and outside agencies.
- First Aid and Food Hygiene is preferred
The candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check prior to employment.
If you would like further information, please call 01484 689305 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for this post is 5th October 2019.
Please add ‘as seen on Holmfirth Events’ within your application.