Hey Days Nursery in Holmfirth is seeking a full-time qualified nursery practitioner to work within our Pre-school room.
The daily duties involve:
· Maintain high levels of care and education.
· Provide excellent levels of supervision to ensure the safety of the children at all times
· Work as part of a team to create a safe and stimulating environment that caters for all children’s individual needs.
· Ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
· To work closely with the manager and line manager to ensure the Vision and Mission of the nursery is delivered on a daily basis.
· Provide planning for a key group of children which follows the EYFS Framework and follow the settings observation and assessment process.
Required skills and qualifications:
· Relevant childcare qualification of at least level 2
· Previous experience of working in a similar role.
· Knowledge of the EYFS
· A good knowledge of safeguarding procedures
· The ability to communicate effectively with children, their families and outside agencies.
· First Aid and Food Hygiene is preferred
The candidate will undergo a enhanced DBS check prior to employment. If you would like further information, please call 01484 689305 or email CV email@example.com. The closing date for this post is 3rd June 2019.
please add “As seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application, thank you.