Kudos Catering (UK) Limited
*John Smith’s Stadium
Kudos Catering are award winning food and venue management experts, we provide our services at a number of contract catering sectors in the UK. Kudos are part of the Crown Partnership, one of the leading event and catering companies in the industry.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join our fantastic team in John Smith’s Stadium to promote non match day sales.
Main Duties and responsibilities
· Management and lead the the reactive sales team members, ensuring they undertake their daily duties in the most productive way for the maximum benefit of the business
· Through telephone calls, minimum 100 a week, generate site visits or appointments that you will undertake, minimum of 8 a week to drive new business into the venue
· Through using the venue past client data, identify lapsed users and re contact in order to re win their business (older than 18 months)
· Create mailings which are all then to be followed up with telephone call campaign
· Attend key commercial events within the venue, other appropriate networking and hospitality events to raise exposure of John Smith’s Stadium for non match day sales
· Ensuring all members of the team follow company procedures and best sales practices
· Evaluate and grade enquiries for profitability/suitability
· Prepare all financial, enquiry and business figures and reports for sales meetings as required
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Details for applicants: email@example.com
Please add “As seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application, thank you.