Looking to go out for lunch, we are starting a blog which show’s you various menus choices in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire for Lunchtime.
The Olive Tree Bistro Café here at Totties has amazing views across the Holme Valley… it’s much more than just a garden centre café!
We are open daily for great home cooked food using fresh local produce sourced from the region where possible, including our home reared lamb when available. Our delicious food is cooked fresh to order by our very own team of chefs. Whether its breakfast (served until 11.30am), lunch, seasonal homemade afternoon tea, locally produced ice cream or simply coffee and cake, we’re sure you will be delighted with whatever you choose.
We cater for special dietary needs, especially gluten free, and are well known for our gluten free battered Totties fish n chips, as well as our selection of gluten free cake. We also offer some vegan dishes and cakes as well as dairy free cakes.
Mexican: Harissa, home made beef Chilli and Nachos
Italian: Mozzerella, sun blushed tomatoes and Serano ham
Yorkshire: Blue cheese, onions, bacon and mushrooms
- A choice of Classic Beef; Chicken; Roast Vegetables or Fish burger
- Create your own with 2 toppings £6
- Extra toppings 65p each
- All are served with chips; coleslaw; salad; onion rings
- Mussels and bread (when in season) £3.40
- Soup of the Day with bread and butter £3.00
- Crispy Jalapeños stuffed with cream cheese £3.50
- Nachos with a choice of Beef chilli or fresh salsa toppings £3.50
- Filo Prawns £3.00
- Cajun Wedges £2.50
- Chips £1.50
Take a look at the blackboard for today’s chef specials
All food is cooked fresh to order and we ask all customers to bear with us during busy periods. It will be worth the wait!
Catch Seafood, Holmfirth
Y’s Bar & Snap