*POSITION NOW FILLED*
Harold Fisher Plastics are seeking an individual to join their small office team as a part-time Office Administrator on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with office administration, customer services and accounts with support from the current Fisher Plastics team along with our parent company Metalliform.
This position requires enthusiasm, accuracy, dedication, integrity, confidentiality and previous experience in a supporting role to the administration / accounts. Knowledge or familiarity with Sage or accounting software would be an advantage. The successful candidate will be loyal, trustworthy and hard-working.
Hours of work will be 20 hours per week, days and times to be agreed
Rate of pay is £9.50 per hour
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls, customer queries, complaints and basic sales queries via telephone, email and website.
- Dealing with required administrative support for the Office Manager including:
- Sales Order Processing
- Sage Accounts
- General Office duties
- Meet and Greet of all visitors
- Answering the telephone and dealing with general queries
- Maintaining our Social media and website
- Lives and demonstrates the company values.
- A minimum of 2 or more years’ experience in an administration role.
- Sage experience is an advantage
Skills and competencies
- Builds trust, respect and rapport quickly and at all levels
- Strong, professional communication skills
- Capable of multitasking and organising time effectively.
- Good level of competence in Sage and Microsoft packages
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Problem-solving and attention to detail
The Office Administrator must demonstrate a good standard of education at GCSE level with a qualification in admin, customer services, or sage being an advantage
Harold Fisher Plastics is based at Bent Ley Industrial Estate in Meltham.
This role will report to Julie Gordon who is the office manager at Fisher Plastics.
All c.v’s should be sent to Julie on Office@fisherplastics.co.uk her telephone number is 01484 854 321.
Please add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.