Job Title and description:
Book-keeper/management accountant required – Part-time
Established in 2016, Delivita is an independent family-owned business that has enjoyed year-on-year growth. We are a highly motivated small, friendly team that trade from our offices in Upper Cumberworth, we are recruiting for an experienced bookkeeper/management accountant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring debtors and chasing for overdue payments
- Maintaining General, Purchase and Sales ledgers
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations, checking and verifying bank transactions
- Month-end management accounts
- Preparing ad hoc financial information for review by the owner
- Monitoring cash flow and preparing rolling forecasts on a monthly basis
- Preparing information re end of year accounts to submit to external accountants
- Ensuring financial control procedures are in place and maintained
- Calculating and submitting VAT returns
- Processing invoices
- Computer literate with excellent attention to detail and data entry skills.
- Ability to prepare short term Cash Flow Forecast
- General office duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Essential)
Contact information – Louise Atkinson, Office Manager, email CV’s to email@example.com 01484 608 989
Please add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.