Part time PERMANENT (21 hours p/w) Laser Tattoo Removal/ IPL/
Aesthetic technician at The Yorkshire Cosmetic Laser Clinic LTD,
We are looking for a self motivated individual who is reliable, trustworthy and able to work to their own initiative to take on this varied and interesting role. You will be joining a well established and reputable aesthetic clinic that has recently been voted the UK ‘Aesthetic Clinic of the Year’ (Hair and Beauty Awards 2019 & 2020) and working alongside some of the most highly rated UK aesthetic specialists.
Experience is not essential (training for this part time role can be provided as well as a job shadowing induction), so it is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to move into an exciting and sought after industry.
Part time (21 hours per week) these include Wednesday 9.30 – 5.30, Thursday 9.30 – 5.30 and
Saturday 9.00 – 2pm.
Key responsibilities of the role
You will be managed on a day to day basis by the clinic manager, although will mainly be working in your role without direct supervision, so it is important that you are reliable, thorough and able to work well to your own initiative. The main duties you will undertake include:
- Carrying out laser tattoo removal and semi permanent makeup removal
- Carrying out IPL (Intense Pulsed Light Hair Removal)
- Carrying out other aesthetic treatments as required by the post including Dermaplaning and LED light therapy
- Booking and amending appointments, managing your own schedule and responding to enquiries as required.
- Positively promoting the business and the treatments we provide.
- Contributing to the direction of the business and its growth through regular team meetings and development sessions.
Previous experience in aesthetics or customer services roles is welcome, but not essential. The right candidate for the role will be well presented, friendly and welcoming, with a knack for putting
people at ease and dealing with clients from all backgrounds.
Please email a copy of your C.V. plus a short description of why you think you would be suited to the role to email@example.com by Saturday 8th February.
Candidates will be shortlisted and interviews will take place w/c 17th February. We hope to appoint a successful candidate w/c 24th
February and training and induction period will take place throughout March.
Main contact: Clinic owner Sarah Smith 07899783741 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add ‘as seen on Holmfirth Events’ within your application.