Traditional Holiday Cottage in Holmfirth
Check Availability and Book Your Stay in A Luxurious, Traditional Holiday Cottage set in the Heart of Holmfirth.
Love Holiday Cottage, Holmfirth
Love Holiday cottage is located in the centre of the beautiful and traditional old English town of Holmfirth. Home of the popular TV series Last of the Summer Wine, Holmfirth boast beautiful walks being located at the edge of the peak district, amazing nightlife and intriguing local markets. Love Holiday Cottage is a beautiful cottage that was newly renovated in 2016. Love holiday cottage is built over three floors, with two comfortable double beds a bathroom with rustic wooden flooring and a luxurious stand-alone bath for you to relax in and soak your muscles after a hard day of exploring the delightful vistas Holmfirth has to behold.
Here are some reasons you will love, Love Cottage:
- Stand-alone bath
- Traditional cottage Aga
- Coffee machine with coffee
- Open fire, with wood and kindling provided
- Hamper provided with local goods, local fresh eggs & bread
- A TV with access to Netflix account
- No need to drive! Many bars and local sites are walkable
Why Book a Holiday Cottage in Holmfirth?
Holmfirth is an antiquated gem situated on the edge of the Peak District, arguably boasting some of the most beautiful vistas in the UK. The tiny cobbled streets give you a feel of how things must have been centuries ago.
But don’t be fooled, under the masquerade of a quiet small town Holmfirth has a bustling nightlife with an exceptional choice of bars, pubs and local eateries with something for everyone.
- Holmfirth Vineyard
- Picturedome Concert Hall
- Ashley Jackson Gallery
- Eateries & Cafes
- Breathtaking scenic walks
- Listing categories Accommodation, Self Catering
- E-mail Click here to email this business
- Phone 07931 377 301
- Mobile 07908 060 206
- Address 17 south lane, Holmfirth HD9 1HN