Dell, Rolls-Royce, Siemens, Jaguar Where do these companies go for precision and accuracy?
Accu is a globally-recognised name in the precision engineering industry, specialising in the manufacture of bespoke fasteners and components. We supply a wide range of precision engineering components for a variety of industrial applications. We pride ourselves on our ability to support a diverse cross-section of the precision engineering industry. Our goal is to provide reliable, high-quality engineering components, with all the convenience of an online store.
We are trusted by world-leading engineers, and have provided precision hardware to some of the biggest names in medical research, autosport, aeronautics, and consumer electronics. We are proud to list companies such as Aston-Martin, Philips, and Dell among our clientele, and have provided components to research projects for over 100 universities worldwide.
In 2018, we completed Google’s Accelerated Growth Program for fast-growing tech companies. We then sponsored the UCL Rover project, providing Accu components to create a rover able to operate in simulated Martian conditions. In the same year, we were featured in The Times’ report on The Future Of Engineering.
While we are a customer-focused company, we also pride ourselves in our employee care programmes. We provide fresh fruit and soft drinks to all employees as part of our healthy eating initiative, and regularly take part in team bonding exercises.
2018 was a great year for us, our number of employees almost doubled throughout the year, and since starting in 2012, we have built a close-knit team with an extremely low employee turnover rate. In 2019, we are expanding into a second warehouse to accommodate our rapid growth.
We are located in a beautiful green belt area just outside Holmfirth just 4 miles from the Peak District National Park – yet our campus is easily accessible by public transport, and has ample free parking.
PPC Coordinator (20-30k dependant on experience)
The PPC Coordinator is responsible for day to day optimization of Pay Per Click media strategies. The PPC coordinator will quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute directly to the bottom line sales revenues from accu.co.uk.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
● Manage, review, and perform optimizations on our Performance media accounts – Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn & Amazon campaigns
● Maintain and monitor account metrics to drive the best results for the business.
● Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
● Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search to drive business growth.
● Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
● Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments. ● Coordinate closely with Social & SEO team members within the marketing team to maximize awareness and drive prospects to accu.co.uk
● Passionate about digital marketing, with a curiosity to ask questions and a ‘learn by doing’ approach.
● Creative problem solver
● Detail oriented
● Clear communicator
● High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
● Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills. Professional Skills & Qualifications.
● No less than 2 years experience working on Paid Search campaigns ideally Amazon,Facebook,LinkedIn campaigns (We have deep Google expertise already).
● Spreadsheet proficiency – to manipulate web analytics & PPC account data into decisions & actions.
If this advert interests you, please send your CV to email@example.com. Thank you for your time, and good luck with your job search. Accu
Please add “As seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application, thank you.