We are recruiting!
We are looking for a Relief Early year’s practitioner
To provide a high standard of care for children aged 2-5 years in a stimulating environment, delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum, within the Pre-school and Holiday Club. Ensuring inclusion, diversity, legal and safety requirements are met in line with the setting’s policies and procedures.
You will have:
• To hold an NVQ level 3 qualification or above.
• Experience working within a childcare setting.
• To provide a high standard of care for children aged 2-5 years in a stimulating environment.
• Experience delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
• Be flexible with availability to work at short notice.
This is a relief staff position, meaning hours are not guaranteed each week. The hours are varied will be during term time and occasional cover during the holiday club. The hours of work are 8.30 to 4pm Monday to Friday.
For the full job description, please e mail Amy Charlesworth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to discuss the position on 01484 680 857.
To apply, please send a CV and a covering letter to Amy Charlesworth at email@example.com
Closing date: Friday the 27th September 2019
Please add “As seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application, thank you.