- Primary Roles:
- Signing/Booking in deliveries from suppliers.
- Passing delivery notes to the Office Team.
- Packing orders in a time efficient & attentive manner, ensuring all orders are appropriately packaged, according to cut off times.
- To organise/assist the weighing of post bags.
- Printing labels via Royal Mail Click & Drop feature.
- Keeping the warehouse tidy.
- Assisting with regular stock checks.
- Making boxes up.
- Secondary Roles:
- To deal with returns in a professional and timely manner.
- To check all returns, to ensure that they comply with the Returns policy.
- To log all relevant returns information on the system.
- To check quality of returns to ensure that all items are in a saleable condition following the company policy.
- To prepare/assist stock for returning back to suppliers.
- Knowledge of Excel spreadsheets/Microsoft Office expected
Hours: Monday to Thursday – 08:30am – 4:30pm
Friday – 08:30 – 3pm
Directly responsible to: Warehouse Manager
Ultimately responsible to: Owner
Salary: Dependant on experienceIf interested, please email your cv with a covering letter to email@example.com
Please add “as seen on Holmfirth Events” within your application.